We are a delivery focussed agile consultancy providing coaching, leadership, design and development for your companies software delivery needs. We value transparency, pragmatism and enjoying work and are passionate about creating motivated, empowered and successful teams.
Agile Coach / Scrum Master
For us being an Agile Coach or Scrum Master is so much more than a facilitator and process whip, it is about enabling a team to reach its true potential.
We understand every team is different and focus on working with the team to understand what is right for them. This includes …
- Help team reach potential through understanding and empowerment
- Identify and remove impediments that are preventing team from reaching their potential
- Provide tooling and processes tailored specifically to the teams needs
- Facilitate SCRUM ceremonies (stand-ups, retrospectives, planning, estimation, demos)
- Coach management on how to maintain that potential
- Advise on User Story creation and management
- Advise on DEVOPS (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment)
Website and Application Development
We have a decade of experience in building high volume, complex, data centric systems.
We value quality, clarity and performance.
- Bespoke web application (MVC.net, node.js + express)
- Bespoke restful api (WebAPI.net, node.js + express)
- Bespoke windows client applications (windows forms)
- Bespoke relational database development (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Bespoke NOSQL database development (Mongo)
- CMS web applications
- Multi Platform mobile applications (Xamarin)
Director / Agile Coach / Developer
Edward is passionate about great agile delivery. He is highly pragmatic with a broad range of delivery experience, on large complex systems and is a great communicator. He uses tools and processes to help support but not define delivery as he understands that people are at the centre of great delivery and one size does not fit all.
Management: Scrum Master (CSM certified), Leadership, Mentoring, Coaching, Planning (MS Project), Performance Management
North Herts Sanctuary Website Design & Build
North Herts Sanctuary were looking to modernise their website and add a CMS that would allow them to make content changes themselves without having to pay a developer.
Cdenza met with the trustees to better understand who the intended audience of the site would be and what the site hoped to achieve and discussed core concepts. We produced designs to bring the concepts to life and assessed the most appropriate technology to use to build the site, taking into consideration features, flexibility, cost, ease of use.
We built the site using the fantastic Perch CMS
Cdenza also consulted with North Herts Sanctuary on their wider use of technology and established them free access to google apps for business provided them with robust email and cloud storage solution enabling them to move away from Yahoo Groups.